Sunday, May 3, 2009

casting call

Reason number 437 why I want kids-  some of the stuff they say will have you laughing for days.

This weekend, we had a few friends over for game night.  Our friend Angela brought her two boys, who are 8 and 11.  We played one game which involved going around the room and asking everyone a question off a card.  One of the questions was "If you were making a movie, who would you cast as the male and the female leads?"  The 8 year old's answer-  

T.yler Pe.rry's Madea and W.olverine.  (I wonder if that would be an action movie or a romantic comedy?)

And for the question "What is the most beautiful place you've ever been?" he answered "My mommy's tummy".  

1 comment:

A said...

Thanks for sharing your recent experience with me. It really helps. I'll be adding you to my Blog roll so I can follow your journey.