I've been given the SugarDoll award by the lovely twin mama Elana
Here's how the award works- simply say 10 things about yourself, then give the award to 10 fellow bloggers. What a perfect workday distraction. Get ready to be fascinated, people!
1) I refuse to eat tomatoes if it's not summer. Winter tomatoes are not worth the effort it takes to chew them.
2) I could kill an entire sick day laying on the couch watching old episodes of Roseanne.
3) I can wiggle my little toe without moving my other toes
4) The babies made me buy a 12 pack of pickled onion monster munch last month. I had to go online to find it. It was on backorder. The babies got very impatient.
5) When I was in third grade, I got sent to the Principal's office for pulling bits of foam out of one of the seats on the school bus. In my defense, the seat was already torn up.
6) I've never seen a Star Wars movie all the way through, only caught bits and pieces here and there.
7) My first word was my dog's name.
8) I used to have a plant in my cubicle at work, but it disappeared. Who the heck steals a plant?
9) I've had the song "Take A Chance On Me" by ABBA stuck in my head for about two days. I'm sure that at least ONE person who reads this will have it stuck in their head for a little while now too.
10) I can't fall asleep unless I have my arm tucked under my head.
And now I'd like to award the following bloggers, chosen at random from the outstanding choices on my blogroll: